Unique Home Plan with Rustic Tone
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Rustic exterior finishes of fieldstone and rough-cut shingles give this design the look of an idyllic vacation retreat.
- Inside, paired French doors are used extensively throughout the home. On two sides of the porch, French doors welcome visitors to the oversized living room that is crowned with a vaulted ceiling.
- A two-sided fireplace delineates the confines of the living room and dining room, while a bay window expands the U-shaped kitchen.
- A sliding door next to the stairway leads to a deck with a lovely arbor and convenient storage area.
- The first-floor bedroom has a private bathroom, a large walk-in closet, and access to the porch. The upper bedroom is designed as a loft. It has a private bath and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,066 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 509 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss