Unique House Plan With Rooftop Gardens
About This Plan
- This unique house plans delivers views from all sides as well as a rooftop garden accessed through stairs that appear to float located in the center of the home. Using a 16-inch deep Hydrotech system, the rooftop gardens can grow a normal lawn or small bushes, vegetables or flowers, etc.
- The kitchen is compact, unique and makes a clean break from convention. In a typical kitchen, everyone is turned out toward the walls to perform their tasks, unless they are at the island. In this kitchen, everyone is turned toward the center to encourage visual interaction. The large stainless steel island contains a 48" sink, 60" Viking gas range, and three 24" under-counter refrigerators by Viking. The remainder of the island contains drawers (no typical cabinet doors) for efficient storage of prep and serving dishes, utensils and spices.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss