Unique House Plan with Unique Character
About This Plan
- Here is a unique house plan with a unique character.
- Inside, a hexagonal floor plan gives way to interesting angles.
- The spacious living room features sliding glass doors to the terrace, stretching across the entire length of the house.
- Sloped ceilings converge above the central fireplace, enhancing the natural light that pours in from every direction.
- The sleeping areas are located in each wing; the master bedroom is to the left (with a private bath), and two secondary bedrooms reside to the right.
- See this related hexagonal house plan: 81006W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick