Unique Raised Country Cottage
About This Plan
- The den of this unique raised cottage house plan features a rock hearth fireplace.
- Enjoy the eat at bar in the comfortable kitchen.
- The supply room is perfect for extra kitchen storage or for your fishing tackle.
- Save space with the stacked washer/dryer combo.
- Take advantage of the outdoors and use the rear grilling porch when the weather is right.
- Upstairs,the bedrooms have unique ceilings and shared a bath.
- Related Plan: Need a non-elevated version? See house plan 59151ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 507 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 8"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick