2 - 3
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines and unusual window shapes define this unique Mountain home plan.
- A corner fireplace warms the great room that opens right into the kitchen where a bay window gives you extra space behind the sink.
- The breakfast nook also has a bay window plus a door that leads to the deck.
- The main floor also has a quiet den that could become a third bedroom plus a guest bedroom.
- A stunning ' suite occupies the second floor along with a loft.
- Skylights brighten the ' bathroom and bedroom.
- A drive-under garage and laundry room are on the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 717 sq. ft.
- Deck: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Second Floor / 10' 7" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N