Unique Two Entry Garage
About This Plan
- This Northwest home plan has a unique garage that can be entered from the side and/or the front.
- Decorative wood trim gives the home a rustic look.
- A small home office lies right off the foyer.
- The main living area is huge and combines the dining area, kitchen and great room with fireplace.
- Windows rise up two stories bringing in lots of light.
- The bedrooms are placed opposite each other granting privacy to each.
- A large deck extends the width of the entire home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 45' 7"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N