Unique Vacation House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The central sexpartite living area allows for the striking contrast of angled vertical lines with the more linear horizontal lines of the side wings.
- Extensive front and side decking gives access to the expansive great room contained in the main living area of the home. These impressive area features extensive oversized windows and sliding glass doors, allowing for a truly panoramic view and taking full advantage of natural light. At the center of this vaulted structure is a six-sided hearth with a central wood stove, which provides separation for the various areas.
- The dining area is located in the lower angles, abutting the kitchen area, which features a breakfast bar, and a huge butler's pantry as well as a fully serviceable food storage area.
- The central area is completed by a generous utility room, which also extends into the left wing of the home. The left wing also contains two bedrooms, a full bath with double wash basins, and entry into the two car garage. In addition to ample storage space, the garage features a self-contained mechanical storage area.
- The master suite wing provides both privacy and unity through the use of the connecting deck and the private recessed main entry. An impressive walk-in dressing closet is located here, as is a large master bath with double wash basins and vanity.