Universal Design on One and a Half Floors
About This Plan
- Sleek and impressive, this 1-1/2-story home exudes luxury. Corner quoins, keystone arches and a high, hipped roofline make a spectacular exterior statement that complements the interior livability. The arched-top entry with transom opens to a formal foyer.
- The dining room is on the left; the living room is straight ahead, through an arched opening. A through fireplace shares its warmth with both the living room and the family room. An island kitchen with computer center lies between the formal dining room and the bright, casual breakfast nook. The three-car garage is reached via a service entry near the skylit laundry room.
- Bedrooms are separated for privacy: the master suite on the far right side and two family bedrooms on the left. A lovely parlor, near the family bedrooms includes a mini-kitchen and makes a terrific Mother-in-law suite. The cozy den is also at this end of the plan. The master suite is contained in its own wing and is graced with a fireplace, a walk-in closet and a bath with a glassed shower, spa tub and double sinks.
- The second floor is a dynamic complement to the plan with a fourth bedroom and private bath, a theater and a games room. Skylights brighten the games room.
- Related Plan: Need less room? Downsize with house plan 69164AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 874 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick