Unusual Stucco-and-Siding Design
About This Plan
- This unusual stucco-and-siding design opens with a grand portico to a foyer that extends to the living room with a fireplace.
- Proceed up a few steps to the dining room with its coffered ceiling and butler's pantry, which connects to the gourmet kitchen. The attached hearth room has the requisite fireplace and three sets of French doors to the covered porch.
- The family room sports a coffered ceiling and a fireplace flanked by French doors.
- The second floor boasts four bedrooms, including a master suite with a tray ceiling, covered deck and lavish bath. Two full baths serve the family bedrooms and a bonus room that might be used as an additional bedroom or hobby space.' Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space, please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,473 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,686 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 337 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss