Up-To-Date Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- A sunken foyer is your first view of this up-to-date Split Level house plan.
- Walk up three steps to the main living area where the double tray ceiling in the large great room captures your eye.
- The efficient kitchen is nicely placed between the formal dining room in front and the informal breakfast nook in back.
- All three bedrooms are on the right side of the home with the master suite have a tray ceiling that rises from 8' to 9'.
- The basement level can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,429 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Level
- Photo Gallery