Up-to-the-Minute Ranch Design
About This Plan
- Designed with the 21st century in mind, this brick-and-shingle-faced ranch offers open spaces, modern conveniences and myriad windows.
- The vaulted entry leads to the master suite and office on one side, two family bedrooms on the other side and the living area ahead. This commodious vaulted space includes a living room, dining room and family room housed in three large multi-windowed, semi-circular extensions.
- Open to the living area, the kitchen contains an angled island with a cooktop and an eating bar. A free-standing walk-in pantry backs up against a wet bar with a small refrigerator.
- Besides the corner fireplace in the living area, the home includes a two-way fireplace in the master bedroom. A spa tub spotlights the master bath. Each of the other bedrooms also enjoys a private bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,488 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,439 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 869 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1025 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss