Up-To-The-Minute Traditional Home
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A timeless Traditional exterior opens up to a beautiful modern interior.
- The open floor plan gives you ease of movement from room to room as well as wonderful sightlines.
- Gorgeous beamed ceilings top the gathering room and kitchen, uniting them into one space.
- A piano alcove is just the right size for your baby grand.
- Outdoor spaces include a vaulted sun porch and a big open deck.
- The quiet master suite gets a lovely tray ceiling, two huge walk-in closets and a spacious master bathroom.
- Choose from three or four bedrooms on the second floor or use suite 5 as a study with its coffered ceiling.
- Finish the optional lower level (1,794 sq. ft.) and party away with a billiards room, wet bar, air hockey room, lower living room and a private guest suite that would make a terrific in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 57' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"