Updated 3 Bedroom Ranch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 3 bedroom split bedroom home plan has a classic exterior look of a European or prairie home, but its single-level interior has all the earmarks of an updated ranch. Brick veneer, raised brick trim and corner quoins and decorative corbels highlighting the posts that rim the wide front porch give it great curb appeal.
- Inside, a slender sidelight brightens the vaulted entry, where a roomy coat closet spans the left wall. A pocket door on the right conceals access to secondary bedrooms and a shared bathroom. A high plant shelf overarches the entry where it angles off to the left.
- Passageways lead off in three directions. On the left, double doors open into what could be a media room/study or home office. Straight ahead is an angled gallery kitchen, just past the high plant shelf on the right that crowns the opening into a bright and spacious great room.
- From the kitchen you can look out across a raised and gracefully curved eating bar, into the dining area, great room and patio. Wide windows fill most of the rear wall. One set opens onto a wide covered patio that could be screened. Gridded windows, set high, flank the masonry fireplace. Shelves fill the spaces beneath them. The inner wall is designed to house a media center, accessible at the rear through a closet in the bedroom on the other side of the wall.
- The utility room and a well-appointed owners' suite fill the left wing. This large utility room sits conveniently between the kitchen and the three-car garage, offering easy access from both. In addition to a deluxe bathroom, the owners' suite boasts two large closets, one for clothing and the other lined with bookshelves.