Updated Mid-Century Modern
About This Plan
- This is an update on the mid-century modern plan with a welcoming front patio. Modern features include a simple exterior with stone accents and a sloped metal roof.
- The living room is sunken from the dining area, and has a stone fireplace with glass doors to the outdoors. The office can be a fourth bedroom.
- You'll find 10' flat ceilings throughout, except the living room which has 11' flat ceilings.
- Construction materials include stem wall, concrete slab on grade, 8" & 4" wood frame walls, wood roof trusses, low-pitch metal roof.
- Energy-Saving Features: R-30 spray foam insulation in roof and walls, on-demand water heater in central mechanical closet.
- Related Plans: See these related designs - 44070TD and 44072TD.
- Video Tour:
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss