Upper or Main Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Stunning ceiling treatments highlight this two-story Mediterranean home plan.
- From the moment you enter the foyer, your eye is drawn up to the tray and coffered ceilings throughout the home.
- The main living area in the rear has an open layout so you can see from room to room and beyond to the outdoor living room.
- Dine in the secluded courtyard off the kitchen with its cozy fireplace.
- The main floor master suite is large and comfortable with a huge spa bathroom that spotlights a walk-in shower and soaking tub.
- Or chose the upper floor master suite that opens out onto the upstairs balcony through double doors.
- Each bedroom on this level has its own private bathroom and a loft is shared by all.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,152 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12