Upscale European House Plan
About This Plan
- The huge two-story entry porch of this European house plan showcases the massive transom window above the front door.
- Ceilings rise up two-stories in the foyer, creating a grand entrance into the home.
- The formal living and dining room are open to each other with interior columns to separate the spaces.
- In the kitchen, a giant window by the sink lets you see out onto the covered patio.
- The sunken family room is one step down from the large nook and it offers a fireplace flanked by built-ins and a wet bar.
- Upstairs, each of the three family bedrooms gets a walk-in closet.
- The master walk-in closet is huge and there's also a master sitting room with a two-way fireplace into the bathroom.
- Bonus space opens through double doors and adds an extra 310 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,911 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,827 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss