Upscale Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- The striking two-story entry porch arches up to create tremendous visual appeal in this Hill Country house plan.
- Nearby, a huge arched window lightens up the front-facing study.
- A barrel-vaulted ceiling gently curves in a dome in the entry foyer.
- The magnificent vaulted and beamed ceiling of the great room extends into the kitchen as well, unifying the whole space.
- Homeowners get a lovely private master suite set off by itself with a door to the rear deck.
- In the master bathroom, a huge walk-in shower is set in a bay shape, with room for a grand soaking tub and double sinks.
- Grandparents get a first floor guest suite all to themselves.
- Head down to the finished lower level to enjoy the spacious rec room and two more bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,537 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,240 sq. ft.
- Storage: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 724 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick