Upscale Southern House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this attractive one story Southern house plan comes with a finished lower level.
- The standard ceiling height is 9' but the home is loaded with special ceiling treatments that add a custom touch.
- From the central foyer you can see into the formal dining room, the main foyer with its arched ceiling and the gorgeous grand room with walls of glass on two sides.
- The informal area consists of the kitchen, casual dining area and vaulted hearth room that has a big fireplace as its focal point.
- Guests will love their first floor private suite with its own bathroom.
- The master suite is at the opposite end of the home with a luxurious tray ceiling and spa-like bathroom with a big soaking tub taking center stage.
- A third guest bedroom in on the finished lower level, along with lots of storage, an exercise room and a huge billiards and entertaining area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,188 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 9"
- Depth: 86' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12