Upscale Three-Story Traditional House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A multitude of high-end features and amenities come with this three-story Traditional house plan including a stunning master suite and bathroom, a residential elevator and a gorgeous curved staircase.
- Interior columns are used throughout the home to keep the sight-lines open from room to room.
- Enter the home from the garage into the lower entry hall where an optional rec room and extra bedroom are located.
- Head up the stairs or take the elevator to the second level where the main living area is.
- Wide, open views are a welcome sight as you see into the formal living and dining rooms.
- Further back is the informal area where the two-sided fireplace warms both the family room and the lovely study with its built-in book shelving.
- The huge kitchen island not only gives you extra storage and counter space, it has seating for 5 people.
- Continue on up to the top floor where the luxurious master suite comes with a striking ceiling treatment and a lovely sitting room - both warmed by a two-sided fireplace.
- Even the master bathroom is luxurious with four interior columns that add a custom touch.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have their own walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The laundry room is located on this floor as well for an added convenience.
- The home comes with an optional fourth floor which would make a terrific in-law apartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"