Upscale Traditional House Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Stunning ceiling treatments and a grand curved staircase are just the beginning of the luxuries this Traditional house plan offers.
- Two interiors columns mark the entrance to the formal dining room that is open to the great room for an easy flow when entertaining.
- From the spacious kitchen, you can see right into the huge family room with its lovely coffered ceiling and big fireplace.
- Views swing around to the elegant breakfast nook with four big windows to bring in light.
- The over-sized master suite has a gorgeous vaulted ceiling and a door to the rear deck that is 29' wide.
- A private wet bar with mini-fridge and enormous master walk-in closet complement the giant master bathroom.
- On the upper floor, an open rail balcony walk lets you see the foyer and great room on either side below.
- Each bedroom on this floor gets a walk-in closet and private bathroom and all are close to the activity area.
- Finish the future lower level which adds an extra 3,227 square feet of finished living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,246 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,227 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"