Upscale Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and two charming dormers distinguish this Traditional house plan that has unfinished bonus space for expansion possibilities.
- A two-story foyer is your first impression of the home that has a guest bedroom suite on one side and a home office on the other.
- The vaulted ceiling in the huge family room is also impressive and there are double doors to take you out to the lovely screened porch.
- The master bedroom also has double doors that lead to the covered porch.
- Notice the pocket doors in the master walk-in closet that open directly into the laundry room.
- Windows on three sides flood the breakfast nook with light, making this a bright and cheerful place to dine informally.
- The two bedrooms on the second floor have a laundry closet of their own, saving steps.
- Finish the bonus space on your own timetable to add 529 square feet of extra living space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 46256LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 725 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 443 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 529 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,052 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Walkout, Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 9"
- Depth: 73' 11"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick