Upside Down Beach House with Third Floor Cupola
About This Plan
- Bedrooms are on the first floor of this Beach house plan with a big front porch that brings you into the foyer.
- The master suite and bedroom two have sliders out to a large back porch too.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator to the second floor that holds the main living area of the home.
- With lots of glass along the back wall, the open floor plan is designed to maximize the views.
- The kitchen sink is under a triple bank of windows that overlook the 10' deep rear covered porch.
- A guest bedroom suite is on this floor as well.
- One more flight of stairs takes you up to the cupola room that has sliding glass doors to the topmost balcony where you can really enjoy the views and fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,139 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 39' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick