Upside Down Layout
About This Plan
- The front door of this beautiful rustic Cottage home opens to the bedroom level with a magnificent vaulted covered porch with fireplace.
- Step down to the main living area with its wonderful open floor plan.
- A stand-alone see-through fireplace warms both the pool room and the family room.
- The kitchen is tucked into a U-shape with an island that gives you views of every room on this level.
- An outdoor shower and dressing room area are added pluses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"