Upstairs Gallery Area
About This Plan
- A pilastered entry porch, steep roof pitches and shuttered, pedimented windows point to the Colonial roots of this three-bedroom design.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the entry. In the living room, built-ins border the fireplace, while a built-in buffet is featured in the dining room.
- The open informal area in back comprises a family room and a kitchen with a built-in desk and a cooktop island. Lots of windows brighten this area, which accesses a small patio.
- In the master suite upstairs, you find both a linear and a walk-in closet. The master bath includes a dual vanity, a garden tub and a separate shower. A gallery area between bedrooms two and three would make a wonderful play or study area. Completing the second floor is a hall bathroom.
- A staircase from the garage leads to bonus space, providing the opportunity for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,857 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 935 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Post/Beam
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss