Upstairs Game Room and Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- A gorgeous two-story foyer soars upward in this Traditional house plan designed for entertaining on every level.
- Flanked by the formal living and dining room, the foyer gives you views of the lovely curved staircase ahead.
- An elegant coffered ceiling tops the study that comes with double doors to the rear verandah when you need an escape from work.
- A wine closet and wet bar with ice maker serve both the study and the huge family room.
- The well-planned kitchen boasts two sinks, an ice maker and both an island and a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the family room.
- Four big bedrooms are up on the luxurious second floor, with all bedrooms having a tray ceiling.
- The master walk-in closet is enormous and offers a built-in chest of drawers and a door directly into the laundry room.
- The game room is open to the balcony bridge that lets you look down into the foyer and gallery hallway below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,334 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"