Vacation Escape with Views
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This vacation escape is a classic A-frame style design with an open living area and lots of glass on the front and back.
- Enjoy front-to-back views - all vaulted space - from the foyer. The family room enjoys a fireplace as well as access to both screened porches and the open deck. The vaulted ceiling starts at 14' and rises to 23'.
- The master suite is separated from two additional bedrooms on the main level and has direct access to the screened porch with fireplace.
- Ample porches and an outdoor fireplace complete this plan.
- This design works great as a lake or mountain home because it takes great advantage of the views to the rear of the home.
- The home plan includes a basement level that can be finished to include bunkrooms, a recreation room, a wet bar and storage.
- The maximum ridge height of 24'6" is measured from the finished main level floor.
- Get a 2-car detached garage by selecting it from the OPTIONS menu.
- Related Plans: Get two master suites with house plan 92386MX (2,068 sq. ft.) and even more room with house plan 92362MX (2,850 sq. ft.). Get an attached garage with house plans 92375MX (2 car), 92374MX (3 car) and 92367MX (drive-under).
Optional 2-Car Detached Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12