About This Plan
- The gem of this home plan is its extended wrap-around deck, which provides plenty of space for all kinds of family activities. Inside, the compact floor plan is well designed to make the most of your living space.
- The adjoining living and dining rooms, just off the foyer, share a dramatic two-story vaulted ceiling. A trio of windows plus two sets of sliding glass doors to the deck let in an abundance of natural light.
- The living room is home to a cozy fireplace, the perfect gathering spot on cool nights. The smartly designed kitchen shares the bright light from the dining room. Take a break and have a snack at the kitchen's handy eating bar.
- Three bedrooms provide quiet space for retiring at night. The bedrooms share a full bath, which features an inviting tub.
- The daylight basement provides space for a future room. This space could be used for a variety of purposes, such as a spare bedroom, a recreation room, an exercise room, or a studio.
- The main roof pitch is 12 on 12 making this well-suited for heavier snow areas.
- Related Plans: For larger versions of this home, see house plans 8600MW (1,306 sq. ft.), 99907MW (1,500 sq. ft.), 99919MW (1,114 sq. ft.) and 99932MW (1,468 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,089 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 359 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot