Vacation Home Plan with Flair
About This Plan
- If you're looking for a vacation home plan that has a distinctive flair, you are in luck. With a unique exterior and exceptional interior floor plan, this house plan is sure to please.
- The main living area is hexagonal for abundant natural light and views from every angle.
- The center of the living area is defined by a warming fireplace.
- The sleeping wings are situated for privacy, with the master suite to the right, and two secondary bedrooms to the left.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 0867W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Entry: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 882 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick