Vacation Home With a View
About This Plan
- A wonderful vacation retreat, whether in a ski area, at the beach or in the woods, this three-bedroom, three-bath design boasts a special room to store sporting clothing and equipment. A wrap-around deck is the perfect place to kick back and relax.
- The exterior combines vertical natural-wood siding, interesting glazing and a weighty stone chimney that becomes a rustic fireplace inside.
- The spacious, high-ceilinged living-dining room is expanded by the open foyer and kitchen. A counter-table is placed between the dining area and the L-shaped kitchen.
- Two bedrooms and two full baths complete the first floor, with a separate shower and tub in the master bath.
- On the loft floor, a broad balcony overlooks the living-dining room and can serve as a sleeping or lounging area. A third full bath and a third bedroom, which could be a terrific studio, are also found on this floor.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 5"
- Depth: 42' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick