Vacation House Plan Decked out with Porches
About This Plan
- Beautiful porches, nice and deep, lie front and back of this Beach house plan.
- A residential elevator takes you to all three levels.
- Designed with an "upside down" floor plan, the bedrooms are on the first floor and the main living area sits at the top of the house.
- Vaulted ceilings and an open layout give you a feeling of spaciousness on the top floor.
- The master suite also resides on this level with front-facing views and a private bathroom.
- Total Width of 33' does not include the exterior front porch stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 40' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1052 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"