Vacation House Plan with Steep Pitched Roof
About This Plan
- A 10 on 12 roof is useful when building this house plan in a spot that gets lots of snow. As it sloughs off the roof you are protected by the entry porch.
- The kitchen and dining room are open to each other with a peninsula providing the only separation between them. A bay window in the dining room gives you a little extra room and great natural light.
- Two bedrooms upstairs share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Entry: 64 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 711 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 4"
- Depth: 26' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss