Vacation House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- The beautiful two-story great room in this Vacation house plan comes with a wet bar and big fireplace.
- Step out to the rear deck through sliding glass doors.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen faces the deck so you can enjoy the views.
- The first floor bedroom is joined by a second bedroom, this one upstairs.
- Open railing in the loft lets you see down below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,044 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 454 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,044 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss