About This Plan
- A deck wraps around nearly three-quarters of this compact home design, which offers expansion possibilities in its walkout basement.
- A fireplace warms the living room and the rest of the open living area, where lots of windows let in light.
- The kitchen includes a peninsula eating counter and is handy to the dining room.
- Two bedrooms share a four-fixture bath, with direct access from the master bedroom. The master bedroom also opens to the deck.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: walkout basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 484 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss