About This Plan
- This one bedroom Vacation home is a comfortable sanctuary for your weekend getaways.
- It also serves as a great starter home.
- A big fireplace warms the open living area and can be seen from the kitchen and dining area.
- There is a spare bathroom, laundry room and utility room, all in close proximity.
- The bedroom enjoys a private patio and large bathroom with a soaking tub.
- Loft space above overlooks the living area below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 6' 8" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N