Vacation View Home
About This Plan
- With an array of windows and a spacious deck oriented to the view, this vacation home offers a wonderful retreat from everyday life. The design contains plenty of closet space, plus a full basement for additional storage
- Overlooking the two-story living room is a loft with flexible space. Two window walls, both rising for two stories, meet at an angle in the living room, which is warmed by a corner fireplace
- The kitchen-dining room includes more large windows, an island with an eating bar and easy access to the mudroom-utility room with its pantry closet. On the other side of the entry, a full bath in the hall serves bedroom two.
- The beautifully appointed master suite, also oriented to the view, contains a compartmented bath with a garden soaking tub, separate shower and dual vanities.
- Ceilings: 8’ standard.
- Foundation: daylight basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss