Variety of Living Spaces
About This Plan
- A columned entry porch graces the exterior of this French provincial home plan. The interior offers a variety of open living spaces.
- The formal dining room and the den or living room flank the foyer, which leads back to the informal area. Here, a wonderful see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from both the family room and the hearth room.
- The kitchen contains a walk-in pantry and a snack-bar island.
- Upstairs, you find a cozy computer loft. The private master suite includes an amenity-filled bath with a garden tub. The remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 9' on main floor; 8' on second floor; 9' tray ceiling in master bedroom.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction. See plan 4110DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
- See plan 40840DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12