Variety of Living Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A columned entry porch graces the exterior of this French provincial home plan. The interior offers a variety of open living spaces.
- The formal dining room and the den or living room flank the foyer, which leads back to the informal area. Here, a wonderful see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from both the family room and the hearth room.
- The kitchen contains a walk-in pantry and a snack-bar island.
- Upstairs, you find a cozy computer loft. The private master suite includes an amenity-filled bath with a garden tub. The remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 9' on main floor; 8' on second floor; 9' tray ceiling in master bedroom.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4110DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
- See plan 40839DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.