Various Sized Gables and Multipaned Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan has 4,100 square feet of living space, plus nearly 2,000 square feet of detached garage, the front facade is decidedly unpretentious. Eye-catching features include: stone veneer wainscoting, multipaned windows and a collection of variously sized gables.
- Upon entering there is a lofty foyer, naturally illuminated by windows, sidelights and overhead dormers. Art is showcased on the gallery wall separating foyer and great room.
- Multipaned windows fill most of the spacious great room's rear wall, and a 14-foot ceiling adds to the feeling of expansiveness. Many families may prefer to use this space as a family room. It's open to the kitchen, with a raised conversation bar marking the boundary.
- The nook is handy for day-to-day meals, while the vaulted dining room stands ready for festive occasions. A built-in hutch fills most of one wall.
- During the day, soft light washes into the bay that houses the spa tub, plus an oversized shower. Other amenities include: a den (or home office), two large walk-in closets, and a private patio.
- Two more complete bedroom suites are upstairs, plus a computer loft with a built-in desk. Each of the bedrooms has a roomy walk-in closet plus its own bathroom.
- A breezeway links the house to a three-car garage with plenty of extra storage space above it.