Varying Ceiling Heights
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A set of French doors and two similar windows, all topped by additional glass, greet your guests at this comfortable two-story home.
- Varying ceiling heights on both the first and second floors distinguish the functions of the various rooms. A formal dining room is sited off the foyer, which continues back to the family room with its corner fireplace. The family room is open to both the bayed breakfast area and the kitchen with its angled eating bar and walk-in pantry.
- A front-facing study, covered rear porch and side-facing two-car garage with extra workshop and storage space complete the first floor. Bonus space is located over the garage, which includes a large workshop-storage area.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the family room below. Bedrooms two and three each have direct access to a four-fixture bath, while the master suite includes a sumptuous bath with a well-planned walk-in closet. The bath features vanities for him and her and a separate shower.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.