Vaulted 4-Season Porch and Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- A delightful open floor plan enhances this spacious house plan with a vaulted sunroom and great rear deck perfect for enjoying the views.
- From the foyer, you can see the formal dining room with tray ceiling. Arches and columns help define this space (see photo). A quiet study with French doors and built-ins is across the way. A small coat closet in the foyer minimizes clutter.
- In the rear, the family room is open to the kitchen with island seating and dinette. The kitchen looks out over the deck and the vaulted sunroom is steps away. In the family room, the fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- More clutter reducing is accomplished in the mud room off the garage entrance. A built-in bench and lockers are nice touches. Apantry and half bath complete the floor.
- U[stairs, the vaulted master has a great bath with dual vanities, bath, custom shower and walk-in closet. Laundry is convenient to the three bedrooms. Note the built-in window seat in bedroom 4.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation and a reverse layout, see house plan 14334RK.
- Need more space? See house plan 14344RK (3,289 s.f.).
- Need less space? See house plan 14326RK (2,740 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,432 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 260 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot