Vaulted and Beamed Great Room
About This Plan
- Rustic crown molding on the exterior of this Craftsman house plan gives it a rugged look.
- The use of mixed materials heightens the curb appeal.
- A key design element in this house is the open layout that gives you sweeping views from room to room.
- The 42" high peninsula eating bar seats six people comfortably with the stunning vaulted and beamed great room behind.
- The master suite walk-in closet doubles as a safe room with reinforced walls.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom with two sinks.
- A practical kid's bench off the garage entry helps keep things organized.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,091 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 332 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 332 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 199 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick