Vaulted and Open
About This Plan
- With windows on all sides, this unique home provides views and an expansive feeling with vaulted ceilings everywhere.
- In the large, open living area, the center hub conveniently houses a huge walk-in pantry, a fireplace and a laundry closet.
- The dining area is lined with windows that overlook the view to the rear. With the openness of the entire area, entertaining would be fun and interactive.
- A peninsula eating bar and a cooktop island with another eating bar set off the kitchen from the dining room.
- In the master suite, two sets of closets flank shelving, providing lots of storage space for both him and her. A walk-in linen closet graces the deluxe bath.
- Pocket doors close off the den/bedroom area with another full bath.
- Ceilings: 10' vaulted main level; 9' basement.
- Foundation: basement of 2,091 sq.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,823 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,823 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 8"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss