Vaulted and Tray Ceilings
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Elegant vaulted and tray ceilings make a great impression when you step into this formal European home plan with options for four bedrooms with a dedicated study or five bedrooms.
- Double doors usher you into the foyer where the views extend straight back to the fireplace flanked by built-ins in the two-story family room.
- The study could easily serve as the 5th bedroom due to the proximity of the full bath near by.
- Elegant tray ceilings and a romantic fireplace enhance the first floor master suite.
- A balcony overlook on the second floor allows views of both the foyer and family room below.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level has its own bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 13483BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 820 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick