Vaulted and Tray Ceilings
About This Plan
- Metal roofing accents the covered front porch of this one story Traditional home plan.
- A 12' ceiling in the enormous family room and the vaulted foyer expand the space to make the rooms feel larger.
- The efficient kitchen has a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the breakfast nook.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms has a large walk-in closet and they share a hall bathroom with double sinks.
- The most beautiful ceiling belongs to the master suite that is set off by itself in the back of the home for quiet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12