Vaulted and Two-Story Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick, horizontal siding and gorgeous gables outline the exterior of this two story traditional home.
- The interior features approximately 1,721 square feet of living space that includes three bedrooms and two plus baths.
- An upper level bonus room and unfinished basement foundation present endless possibilities for expansion space for a growing family.
- The front covered porch grants access into the dramatic two story foyer which is open to the formal dining room.
- The two story family room lies beyond the foyer and is highlighted with a centrally located fireplace flanked by picturesque window views.
- The sun drenched breakfast room provides access to the timbered deck and opens onto the gourmet kitchen where there is a separate pantry and loads of counter and cabinet space. There is a two car front loading garage that is conveniently located near the laundry room and powder room.
- The main level master suite fully occupies one wing of the first floor and features sought after modern amenities.
- The master bedroom is vaulted, quite spacious and features a Palladian inspired window accent. The accompanying master bath is highlighted with dual vanities, a separate shower and garden tub. The master walk-in closet lies beyond the bath and is an enormous space for clothing and accessories.
- The second story has beautiful overviews into the foyer and family room below before accessing the bonus space and bedrooms.
- The bonus room measures 256 square feet and could be utilized as a fourth bedroom or multi-purpose family space to “hang out” and enjoy movie or game night. Bedrooms two and three enjoy a spacious footprint and each features a walk-in closet.
- There is a shared hall bath with a large vanity area, an enclosed linen closet and a tub/shower combination.
- This gracious home features an appealing exterior, a functional interior and plenty of optional expansion space.