3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted and Two-Story Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick, horizontal siding and gorgeous gables outline the exterior of this 2-story traditional home plan.
- The front covered porch grants access into the dramatic two story foyer which is open to the formal dining room.
- The 2-story family room lies beyond the foyer and is highlighted with a centrally located fireplace flanked by picturesque window views.
- The sun drenched breakfast room provides access to the timbered deck and opens onto the gourmet kitchen where there is a separate pantry and loads of counter and cabinet space. There is a two car front loading garage that is conveniently located near the laundry room and powder room.
- The main level master suite fully occupies one wing of the first floor and has vaulted ceilings and features a Palladian-inspired window accent. The master bath has dual vanities, a separate shower and garden tub. The master walk-in closet lies beyond the bath and is enormous .
- The second story has beautiful overviews into the foyer and family room below before accessing the bonus space and bedrooms.
- The bonus room measures 256 square feet and could be utilized as a fourth bedroom or multi-purpose family space. Bedrooms two and three enjoy a spacious footprint and each features a walk-in closet.
- There is a shared hall bath with a large vanity area, an enclosed linen closet and a tub/shower combination.