About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings adorn the combined living and dining rooms of this special narrow lot home plan.
- A barrel vault ceiling at the end of the hall by the powder room adds extra interest.
- The informal area in the rear of the home is made up of one large space that combines the Kitchen, nook and family room with its fireplace.
- On the upper floor, three bedrooms share the hall bath that enjoys three sinks, one for each bedroom.
- The very special master suite has tray ceilings, his and her closets and a large, private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a master-down with house plan 36247TX
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,408 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"