About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS can be seen in our Facebook photo album.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the main rooms of this European manor home plan designed for a narrow lot.
- The 2-story foyer leads to a barrel vaulted hall right by the powder room. This opens up to the large informal family area in the back, complete with fireplace and built-ins.
- Two skylights brighten the vaulted kitchen with a large work island.
- When you need to get away from it all, step into the spacious study with a bayed sitting area that faces the front of the home.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor each have their own bath and walk-in closet.
- The nearby game room has a convenient powder room and bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"