4 - 5
About This Plan
- Vaulted, tray and two-story ceilings grace this attractive Traditional home plan that comes with options.
- The two-story foyer creates a grand first impression as you enter the home.
- Set in a bay, the dining room faces front with a butler's pantry to aid in serving.
- Vaulted ceilings and lots of windows in the living room make this a bright and cheerful space.
- Add an optional bath and walk-in closet to the den to create a guest or in-law suite.
- Sliding glass doors in the two-story great room fill the room with light that is shared by the kitchen and breakfast room.
- The deluxe first floor master suite has an elegant tray ceiling and bayed sitting area, perfect for a chaise lounge.
- Two of the three bedrooms on the second floor also have vaulted ceilings and a balcony hall overlooks the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 413 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick