About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home is jam-packed with features you will be surprised to find in a home of this size.
- From the vaulted ceilings, to the open floor plan, your family and guests will love the charm of this design.
- The kitchen nook area faces to the front of the house where you'll find a porch that's perfect for evening leisure.
- You'll love the corner fireplace in the living room, and the vaulted ceiling that extends over the dining room makes the living area of this home seem larger than you would expect.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom while the second bedroom and additional full bath complete the main floor.
- In the lower level, you'll find a walkout patio door from a large family room as well as a third bedroom and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,918 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss