About This Plan
- Shakes, siding and stone enhance the rugged exterior of this Mountain home plan.
- Inside, coffered and vaulted ceilings draw your eye upwards for an impressive statement.
- The large kitchen island is positioned to take full advantage of the open floor plan and all its views.
- Decks and porches beckon you to enjoy the outdoors and the screened porch will be your favorite place to relax.
- The first floor master suite has a huge shower and a walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Two bedrooms and a loft occupy the upper floor with a shared Jack and Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,081 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,093 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Sloping Lot